Thank you, Bryant

Sep 1, 2007
Macau
www.jeffteo.com
Dear all,

I believe some of us have been ordering stuffs online for years and dealt with different types of problems like items missing in the mail and lost package just to name a few. The most annoying thing for me was some guest relations personnel will suggest impractical solutions for you or even worse some just don’t listen and solve your problem immediately and they copy and paste their templates to reply.

However, Bryant from Theory11 is one of the best guys I know. He deals and solves problems professionally (I won’t go into details as it is a very long story) and he is also a very caring guy. I haven’t seen a better staff than Bryant for the past 4 years of numerous orders I made with other online stores. I am sure Theory11 is proud to have someone like you, Bryant. Thank you once again for being the best!

Cheers,
Jeff

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
agreed, ive had him (lol! came out wrong but im keeping it) and he's a great guy, really helpful and does his job excellently....

Sep 1, 2007
Bryant is awesome, we should have a party for him. He gave me 8 extra chances to download control because I kept on messing up.

Sep 1, 2007
Oh my god I just realized your Jeff with all the youtube videos. I'd like to say thanks to you to for a lot of inspiration, your elevator is really beautiful.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
yeh i know what you mean, who thought a guy could look so good wearing pink and wings... nah jokin he's great at his job, friendly and proffesional, :)

D

Deleted member 2755

never talked to Bryant before.:rolleyes: Maybe I'll call Theory 11 support just to say hi... lol jk

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results