Thankful For?

As Thanksgiving is coming up (and already passed for Canadians), I'm interested to know what you are thankful for.

Examples:

1. "Theory 11" WRONG.
"Theory 11, because it provided amazing tricks and contests that allowed me the chance to shock my friends and family." CORRECT.

Be descriptive! Include WHAT you are thankful for, and WHY!

2. "Food, because it's good." WRONG
"Food, because it's really carried me along in life. I eat what I choose to eat and I like that." STILL WRONG
"Fruits and Vegetables, because I have expanded my variety and became more healthy." CORRECT

Be specific. "magic" can narrow into "Theory 11", "Ellusionist", "Card tricks", etc.

--
Exception of 1-2:

"Zap! at www.zapthegame.com, it have lots of good memories." OKAY

If you can, share some memories, we'd love to hear.

Person A: "Coin tricks, they really seal my reputation." CORRECT
Person B: "Coin tricks, they really amazing audiences." OKAY
Person C: "Coin tricks, they have totally astounded my friends!" NOT SO GREAT
Person D: "Coin tricks, I love 'em and I'm good at them." WRONG

Be original! Surely you are thankful for more than one thing. If six people have all said levitation, don't say levitation even if you really are thankful for it. Don't get me wrong. I want to hear what you say, but try to think of something new.

Also, it's okay to say them occasionally. I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot of "Family, friends, Theory 11, sky_lark, awesome sky_lark, sky_larkness", etc. That's all gooood. :D

EXCEPTION 1:

Persons A-C have said vanishes. You say...

"Disappearances, they are spectacular." OKAY -- This is the same as vanishes, but at least you tried something new.

OR

Persons A-C have said penetrations. You say...

"I like card switches and coin switches because they are the closing act that makes my audience go wild.

(I also like penetrations, levitations, and card tricks, because they all are good beginning acts.)" OKAY -- You stated the same thing as the people above did, but off to "the side".

----

Just remember-we want to listen! Feel free to share anything that you're comfortable with sharing, and don't share the stuff that you're not comfortable with.

Place a number by each thankful thing you say.

Our Goal: To reach 110 by Thanksgiving.
Total: 3 Need: 107

I'll start:

1. I'm thankful for my family, because they have supported my magic performances as well as gave me joy in life.

2. I'm thankful for my friends, because they help me out when I'm bored, or scared and my family isn't there.

3. I'm thankful for this wonderful community as well as the others (Zap!, etc.) that I've been in because I've gotten a chance to participate with others and pave the way for other's futures.

Now you fill in where I've left off!

Oh, okay. I got confused with all the rules and exceptions. I was like, "Is this some kind of game?". :p

As cliche as it might be, for some reason I feel like I'm more thankful for my friends and family than I've ever been before. I'm also thinking how thankful I am to be born into the great town that I am in. I keep thinking how different my life would be if I didn't grow up in this incredible community of mine and didn't attend the awesome public school system that I do.

Oct 6, 2007
im thankful for my mommy because i woudnt be here if it wasnt for her (i dont mean birth but how she raised me) thanks mommmy!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Im really thankful of my parents. I don't think I can really understand how hard they work for me and to make sure I am well and all that.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
I am thankful for GOD because he has given me everything and he is everything, he has given me forgiveness through his son Jesus Christ so that i can live in heaven with him!

I am also thankful for all of my friends because they give me happiness and good times (sometimes bad) and i grow up and live life with them

Im thankful for my 3 year improvment in magic...and myself, LOL and for my famliy putting up with my magic, and loving it!, for 3 years and basicly for my whole life, and for T11 and i know..im also thankful for E...along with my Heors...Wayne Houchin & Daniel Garcia.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results