The Advocate--Daniel Madison--Availability

Jul 8, 2009
I was looking for reviews for the Advocate by Daniel Madison and it looked interesting. Then I saw posts saying it was going to be taken down and not sold any further. It appears to be still for sale on the Devils Advocate site. Was it taken down? If so, is it available now and why was it put back up? Thanks

May 3, 2008
It definitely wasn't taken down. Coincidentally I just bought this last night. It's a really great idea. I think you may be thinking about the actual book that is mailed to you and this is an e-book.

May 3, 2008
Well it's not exactly what I was expecting. I still like it though. It will definitely require some practice as it will use some misdirection but I see myself using it once I become more familiar with it.

Aug 18, 2008
It definitely wasn't taken down. Coincidentally I just bought this last night. It's a really great idea. I think you may be thinking about the actual book that is mailed to you and this is an e-book.

I think it was just used to market it, the whole exclusive, limited time only, last chance, elite garbage. I have nothing against DM or the trick, personally i love the advocate.

May 3, 2008
One last question--is the gimmick difficult to make? I am horrible at making gimmicks. Thanks

The gimmick is EXTREMELY easy to make. I guaruntee EVERY magician will have the two supplies needed. And it's not something like invisible thread but something that without a doubt you will have. And I didn't know a single person who doesn't have the second material.

As for making it, it's extremely easy. There's no gluing or messy materials and it'll take a minute or two. And once you make it you can use it forever.

Hope this helped.

Jul 8, 2009
I went ahead and got it. It is very clever and I can see where it has many uses. I also think it will be fun to practice because you can do so when you are doing something else. Best of all, it is a gimmick that even I can make.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results