The Advocate

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Nice, that does sound sweet. I don't know when it will be released but I really want to see a trailer.
"Produce any freely named playing card from thin air"
Awesome.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
people going to black pool are lucky lol, I think he will sell a PDF on his website after black pool, why else would he apend so much time geting quotes and effect description and such.

J

J:G

i want thisssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it so bad! but where?

Nov 29, 2008
It's strange because on Collateral book he said that he's not going to write anymore books :).

J

J:G

if you notice on the devils advocate website that it says, new, soon, and latest.
and the advocate is under soon! so hopfully we will see it soon.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Does anyone think this is possible wit the Advocate?
"Sir think of a card, Any card"
"ok 8 of clubs"
"check your back pocket sir"

I use this as a joke all the time, they always grab there back side in awee before I ruin the moment and say Just kidding.
But if this was really possible with the advocate, you are holding dynamite ready to destroy minds.
Which you already are even without the abpve effect.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Does anyone think this is possible wit the Advocate?
"Sir think of a card, Any card"
"ok 8 of clubs"
"check your back pocket sir"

I use this as a joke all the time, they always grab there back side in awee before I ruin the moment and say Just kidding.
But if this was really possible with the advocate, you are holding dynamite ready to destroy minds.
Which you already are even without the abpve effect.

I agree. It could be a miracle if you could accomplish something like this. Think of the impact on your audience. Amazing. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results