The Best Rubberband Vanish I Have Ever Seen

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey y'all, I just checked out out "The Other Brother's" (Darryl Davis and Daryl Williams) newest release Bandit. It is an incredible teleporting rubber band. It visually and cleanly vanishes and apears in a spectators hand. They call it sponge balls with rubber bands but the moments are significantly better in Bandit.

The effect is very modern, quick and to the point. The method is bold in more ways than one and will take some guts to pull off. That said, I have performed the rubber band vanish for my closest friends repeatedly and it still has not been figured out.

As far as limitations go, they do say that it could be a closer. This is true, it is strong enough to close a close-up set but the set up they show is such that it would only really work for an opener. I wish they would have gone over a way to get into it cold.

The trick should be performed for small group, it really would not work on stage or even a group of more than 10 or 15. As a close up opener to crazy man's handcuffs though, I haven't seen anything stronger.

The price is a little steep, especially when compared to the majority of rubber band effects out there. Most, are under $10 or they offer more than one original effect. If this is something you want to learn I think it will be well worth it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results