The Bicycle Tragic Decks

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
I like it, I use to be one of those guys that had to have every color deck ever made. Then I found out it was costing me too much :p

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I have some of these. They look pretty cool, but as Richard said on his blog - they clumped on the first fan. AWESOME for collectors (like me) though.

Well, I think the back design is awesome, seriously, one of the best out there. The faces look like something out of a Tim Burton movie, which was hastily drawn.

Good for collectors I guess, but not my cup o' tea.

-RA69

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=9878

Anyone seen these? What will they think of next! I think this is worth checking out.. I may order a few for my collection. I love trying these specialty decks.

Thoughts?

I got a deck and found them to handle just like the E Vintage 1800s, except that they didn't fan at all. They are clumpy, sticky and make double lifts particularly nerve-racking. I got my 1800s to fan for the first couple of weeks, at least. The Tragic deck is not so good for XCM, obviously, but it is serviceable for sleight of hand routines that aren't dependent on flourishes. Plus, I'm a collector, so I love them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results