The Card Trick That Never Happened!

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Nice video! I really like the patter as well as the effect itself(of course). I like the whole concept of going back in time instead of the deck just fixing itself and the trick being over. Each step leads the spectator to a new level of amazement and it really enhances the trick. Again, very nice.

-Jarrod

Jun 1, 2009
That was really cool. Very interesting concept, and everything went so well together. I hope you do this for real people, it will blow their minds! Great job man.

Jacob

Nov 15, 2009
i liek the effect, i do have a question...

where in your routine does this effect come in? It reminds me alot of of "the spelling collins aces" i use to perfom, point being that im having difficulty visualizing where this fits.. do you have liek a gamblers routine or soemthing?

~not saying your performance or effect was bad ( i actually like how u did everything and showed everythign)
i just notice that like the spelling effect i use to perform, both of these are kinda long and require alot of handling, so i couldnt do an ambitious card routine, then this yakno?

maybe your answer will help me with an old effect i miss performing (not to steal ur thunder), just some effects are soo kool but dont routine well X/

Dec 12, 2009
www.asadchaudhry.com
i liek the effect, i do have a question...

where in your routine does this effect come in? It reminds me alot of of "the spelling collins aces" i use to perfom, point being that im having difficulty visualizing where this fits.. do you have liek a gamblers routine or soemthing?

~not saying your performance or effect was bad ( i actually like how u did everything and showed everythign)
i just notice that like the spelling effect i use to perform, both of these are kinda long and require alot of handling, so i couldnt do an ambitious card routine, then this yakno?

maybe your answer will help me with an old effect i miss performing (not to steal ur thunder), just some effects are soo kool but dont routine well X/

Its a great question. This kind of routine is definitely difficult to perform for laymen as it requires a lot of their attention. I think other magicians would find the routine more interesting than a laymen. That being said, when i perform it to a lay person i have laready shown them that I have skill with a deck of cards and I use this effect as a demonstration of how if you are good enough with a deck of cards you can control this hidden property that is within every deck. It is kind of a stretch, but it is an interesting way to present it. So to answer you question more directly, i dont present this as a card trick but rather as a demonstration of what is possible with a deck of cards.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Well done, a great routine indeed.

This isn't an opener, definitely doable for spectators though. You'll have to find some that are genuinely interested in what you do before you perform it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results