The Code by Andy Nyman

Jun 28, 2013
Before I purchase I was wondering if there was a gimmick. If so does it come with the box, and lasts forever like distortion by wayne houchin. Or is it like Blake Vogt gimmick that runs out. Also can you make it with household equipment, or is it like Mathieu Bich exile. I'm purchasing the code either way, but was just wondering.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Before I purchase I was wondering if there was a gimmick. If so does it come with the box, and lasts forever like distortion by wayne houchin. Or is it like Blake Vogt gimmick that runs out. Also can you make it with household equipment, or is it like Mathieu Bich exile. I'm purchasing the code either way, but was just wondering.

Everything you need is included - with multiple routines, applications, and presentations taught in the DVD. The Code has contributions by Steve Cohen, Chris Kenner, and myself following 18 months of development to bring this idea to life.

We couldn't be more happy with the result, and it's been hugely gratifying to see the reviews today from Max Maven, Wayne Houchin, and more. Amazing.

englandzilon

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
JB i have a question. what is so different and new compare to the other marked deck?
i have bought mine by the way.
I am asking this question because i think the trailer is not really clear and convincing.

cheers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results