The CODE question

Jun 20, 2013
Hello! I found The Code to be very fooling, and recommended by max Maven. However, I was just wondering if there were any type of force (without revealing) ? :)

Jun 28, 2013
no there is no force, but one question i could never find out was whether the deck could be examined.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
no there is no force, but one question i could never find out was whether the deck could be examined.

There is no forcing and no sleights involved in any way. In some applications, the deck can even be shuffled (by the spectator!) before, during, and after the performance. That's perhaps my favorite application of The Code - a contribution by Steve Cohen.

Nov 14, 2011
I bought the code from penguin magic and i was wondering when this one wears out where can I get just the code ?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
There is no forcing and no sleights involved in any way. In some applications, the deck can even be shuffled (by the spectator!) before, during, and after the performance. That's perhaps my favorite application of The Code - a contribution by Steve Cohen.
Since I have Andy's book SPAM, I know how the original routine works. I even found a way to do it without the Code. But now I'm very interested in that application, and it will probably be the reason why I'll buy the Code.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results