The Daniel Garcia Project

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys ive been looking at getting some of these volumes. Im wondering how good you guys think these DVDs are and maybe which volume you got the most out of.

Many thanks!

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
So are the tricks in there the kind that are practical and you use in alot of your performances? Or just some neat things that you pull out every once in awhile?

Hey guys,

Definitely get the ENTIRE DVD set. There is uber-amounts of information in the set. This is my insight on it. Enjoy:

Volume 1

Satisfaction Guaranteed
: Fantastic effect. The perfect opener and something that I have opened with for quite a while.

Personal Safe: Basic Coins Across with a nice, clean ending. Once you get the handling down, its a wonderful addition to your coin routines.

Twisted: Bill Change effect. It's an attention grabber. Not something I would use all the time. But still packs a big punch.

Ego
: One of the best effects taught on the DGP. It is so easy and when done right, there have been situations where I have done it completely surrounded. Ego change is a golden nugget and something you will use forever.

Third Degree: Not a bad effect. I refer to it as a hit and run effect. I would not use it at all because not a lot of spectators are smoking when I am performing.

Rubber Made: A rubber band routine. I suggest that you get his NEXT notes in junction with this and you will have one killer routine in your hands.

Volume 2

Only Four: Shadow coins. I personally like Shade better but you can be the judge on that.

Scatter: Great effect. Something I usually don't leave my house without. Perfect trick if you forget a deck of cards.

Motion: Haunted deck routine with no gaffs. It's ok but not a regular performance for me. Just didn't like the handling.

Bad Habit: Nice Coin to Cigarette Box effect. Not my personal favorite but really gets the smokers in a riot.

Chi!: Karate Coins...Need I say more. AWESOME!

White Or Wheat
: Beautiful Sandwich effect. You can see for yourself.

Volume 3

Nacho Mama's Triumph: Amazing twist on a classic routine. A gem in the series.

Quarters: Great routine for restaurant performers. Not saying that because where he performs it in the DVD also.

Windex: Pure 1on1 effect. It's nice, very funny, and leaves you pretty clean at the end.

C.A.A.N.: Beautiful. I used this on a couple of older magi at my IBM and they said it was of the nicest routine that they have seen in a while.

Joe Blow
: Classic theory gets a routine. Daniel goes in a canceling sequence that leave the spectator mind BLOWN.

Sorry for the length of this. But if you want to learn some fantastic effects that you will use regularly, Buy the ENTIRE set.

Peace,

MItch.Conroy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results