MagicSanj May 2, 2008 753 0 Pennsylvania Jun 1, 2008 #1 Hey, does anybody know where I can buy this dvd? And is it worth it? A review would be helpful. Thanks, Sanj
Hey, does anybody know where I can buy this dvd? And is it worth it? A review would be helpful. Thanks, Sanj
Y youngd94 Dec 13, 2007 246 0 Jun 1, 2008 #2 I don't think its a dvd is it? It's in his book totally out of control and i believe its on the dvd CoinOne (don't take my word for that) But if it is on dvd (depending on how much it is) i don't think its worth it it is a great impromptu coins across and i do use it every now and then, but... theres nothing that truly stands out about it (no offense chris)
I don't think its a dvd is it? It's in his book totally out of control and i believe its on the dvd CoinOne (don't take my word for that) But if it is on dvd (depending on how much it is) i don't think its worth it it is a great impromptu coins across and i do use it every now and then, but... theres nothing that truly stands out about it (no offense chris)
MagicSanj May 2, 2008 753 0 Pennsylvania Jun 1, 2008 #3 Well thanks... but umm I have totally out of control so i'll check again, but don't you need a gimmick to do coinone?
Well thanks... but umm I have totally out of control so i'll check again, but don't you need a gimmick to do coinone?
Ben Long Sep 1, 2007 1,699 1 36 Jun 1, 2008 #4 MagicSanj said: I have totally out of control so i'll check again, but don't you need a gimmick to do coinone? Click to expand... It's on the "Out of Control" section, not too far in. And yes, Coinone requires a gimmick.
MagicSanj said: I have totally out of control so i'll check again, but don't you need a gimmick to do coinone? Click to expand... It's on the "Out of Control" section, not too far in. And yes, Coinone requires a gimmick.
JDENredden Jan 17, 2008 2,546 0 G-Town, SA, Australia jdenredden.com Jun 2, 2008 #5 CoinOne uses a gimmick but Deep is taught on it to as a impromtu method. JDEN