The End :: I Wish You Well

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Haha, when I saw the title I thought you were dying, I'm so relieved. I know what you mean about teh famous thing, that's why I practice my guitar do magic, do good in school, you know try to keep my options open, until I get about to your age. But the thing I don't understand is that you don't have to quit, you could just lay off and practice maybe 30 minutes instead of the 4 hours, you see what I'm saying, and lay off the forums: I spend more time on the forums, than practicing or doing magic, which isn't good for both magic and everything else, gotta go pracice see'ya, or maybe not.

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
You can't leave magic! Don't you know it's like the Mafia? Once you're in, you're in for life bro. Magic will always be a part of your life. It's like taking the red/blue pill in the movie Matrix. Once you take it you can never go back.

But, on a serious note...All the best to you, and good luck with your music!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
You can't leave magic! Don't you know it's like the Mafia? Once you're in, you're in for life bro.

And when you quit, you'll come home and find 3 big blacked-out cars waiting in your drive.

No, seriously man, I respect your decision - it's just sad to see you leave, you've contributed so much not just to the Theory11 community, but to the magic community. :)

Maybe we'll hear you performing music sometime? :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results