Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Distortion

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
So, the time has come for another product from Theory 11, but I can only choose one, so I need to choose:

Digital Dissolve OR Distortion?

I've heard fantastic things, and I'm honestly torn between the two and want them both equally, but I want everyone else's opinion on what I should do.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
At this point i am going to have to say, Digital disolve..

Simply because i dont have distortion so i wouldnt know what its like.

choose wisely young one.

Or just wait till you ave money for both! =P

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Depends if you're more into Card magic or coin magic.
I myself are more into card magic and would vote for distortion, but I heard DD is a good deal considering that the coins are schoolcraft or whatever the name is...

You choose, not us. Do you wnat to visually transform aa card into another doing a transpo

or

Visually change a coin while doing a transpo.

Now that I think about it all of the T11 Dvd's are transpos.

If it was up to me I would pick Digital Dissolve just because the gimmick is made by Schoolcraft, but what do you want to perform?

I heard good things about both, but better things about DD because the Distortion gimmick will have to be replaced every 2-4 months. I don't have it so I wouldn't know, but that's what the review say.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I like both cards and coins, but I'm more of a card guy, but I mostly want to add some variety to my routines, and I know that these coins are worth a fortune, and that they've gotten great reviews.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
this is totally unbiased because I don't have iether and i've only seen the trailers, but i'd have to go with distortion. becuase of the price, i know that Digital Dissolve comes with really high quality coins but the effect of distortion looks so amazing

Sep 2, 2007
I use Digital Dissolve more frequently than Distortion because the people, for whom I perform, get more marginal utility from it.

Digital Dissolve, for me, at least, has a greater demand, and there I, as a magician, must supply the goods and services in order to reach dynamic equilibrium/profit.

And, you'll have to wait until Monday for Distortion to be released. (Time is a capital resource that diminishes aggregately.)

Therefore, according to the law of supply, the law of demand, and the law of dynamic equilibrium the answer to the "FINAL question" is D x 2.

(I'm doing my economics homework, please excuse my language and/or verbosity. :D)

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I use Digital Dissolve more frequently than Distortion because the people, for whom I perform, get more marginal utility from it.

Digital Dissolve, for me, at least, has a greater demand, and there I, as a magician, must supply the goods and services in order to reach dynamic equilibrium/profit.

And, you'll have to wait until Monday for Distortion to be released. (Time is a capital resource that diminishes aggregately.)

Therefore, according to the law of supply, the law of demand, and the law of dynamic equilibrium the answer to the "FINAL question" is D x 2.

(I'm doing my economics homework, please excuse my language and/or verbosity. :D)

Cheers,
JTM

What's scary is that I understood that perfectly.

And obviously, I would wait until Monday to get Distortion.

Sep 1, 2007
i dont have either but i would say digital dissolve. I am more of a card guy but digital dissolve just looks so good, a coin effect i need to get. Distortion, from what i have read, can be good but teh gimmick can sometimes be messed up and need to be replaced. I am going to get the trilogy, work on tivo 2 for a nice transpo, and then i will have a nice coin transpo as well. Plus, it seems as if the digital dissove gimmick is very good quality. These are just my thoughts. Go with your gut and enjoy which ever one you may choose, because you really cant go wrong with either one.... i think:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results