The first trick you ever learned?

Aug 25, 2012
Oh man i've been doing magic for about a year and I can see the change in my performances, patter, style and effects. Well I have 2 the first was the ufo card, back then I wasn't very serious about magic it lasted about 3 months. Well since i've been doing magic continuously, the first one I learned is where you reverse the back card, have them pick a card flip the deck and say you will find the card behind your back and you just flip over the reversed card and their card is face down! Good times!

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
My very first trick/tool that I ever learned was the infamous thumb tip. My oh my, I loved it and I still do. You can make silks, cigarette butts, marbles, and more disappear and reappear in an instant. It's an amazing tool.

My first couple card tricks were from Ellusionist's "How to do Street Magic". Honestly, that is where my roots were formed. Even though some of the scenes were cheesy and they had some woman dressed up in outfits that looked like Neo from the matrix had a baby with a stripper, it was pretty solid material. Brad Christian knows what he is talking about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results