The Four Aces

Jul 22, 2010
Hey,Guys i have this trick i would like to share with you if you don't already know it.

The effect: The spec cuts the deck in half,Then cuts those two piles To make four,Then you tell them to take Pile #1 And take 3 cards and put it on the bottom then put one card on the other piles.Do this until done.Then snap your fingers over all of the piles and lift the top card off of each pile,They are all aces.The will be amazed.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The Poker Player's Picnic, Royal Road to Card Magic. Good trick. There are some variations out there, too, with the setup that eliminate the need for the dealing of 3 cards.

Jul 14, 2008
The Poker Player's Picnic, Royal Road to Card Magic. Good trick. There are some variations out there, too, with the setup that eliminate the need for the dealing of 3 cards.

I was about to say that, but it looks like you beat me to it. Yes, the trick came from Royal Road to Card Magic and I got to say that it plays very strongly when the spectators gets involved.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois

WHAT?! I've always hated that goofy cut three to the bottom then deal out three action... where can i find this?!

Jul 22, 2010
Hey,Guys i have this trick i would like to share with you if you don't already know it.

The effect: The spec cuts the deck in half,Then cuts those two piles To make four,Then you tell them to take Pile #1 And take 3 cards and put it on the bottom then put one card on the other piles.Do this until done.Then snap your fingers over all of the piles and lift the top card off of each pile,They are all aces.The will be amazed.

Im so sorry,I forgot to tell you how to do the trick.

THE SECRET:

Before you begin this trick you have to put all of the aces on top of the deck,The do what the effect Says.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Hey MagicAce, this is an exposure free zone! its a public forum, and i know this effect is given for free under many names on different reputable (maybe) websites... but nonetheless....please edit out your explanation...

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Theory 11 is as said before, exposure free.
If you have anything you want to expose, go elsewhere.
And a trick like this... doesn't really need much exposing in the first place.

Jul 4, 2010

Hey I'm new here..and as you can see this is my first post. I am just very curious on where you learned that variation? I want to learn it to. The version from royal road, though easy and effective, is not that convincing.

Jul 13, 2010
Hey I'm new here..and as you can see this is my first post. I am just very curious on where you learned that variation? I want to learn it to. The version from royal road, though easy and effective, is not that convincing.
A better version can be found in Card College. I think it is in volume 1 or 2.

If you know the version in RRTCM, it´s incredible easy to find out how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXJfK8ui7Y works.

@threadstarter
Please edit your post and delete the secret part. Everyone is able to afford a version of RRTCM, which is cheaper in many countries than a deck of playing cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

I got it from Patrick Snowden.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you're dead set against paying for magic (Which you should be doing, by the way) then you'll have to find a magician to teach you personally.

Otherwise you are basically taking money from the pockets of the creators and publishers, and the magic community frowns on that.

There are some places to find free magic legally and ethically. The library, for instance, often has a selection of magic books. You're looking for section 793.8. There are also public-domain magic books you can find online. I think the Royal Road to Card Magic is, but I'm not positive on that. Expert at the Card Table is.

But honestly, why wouldn't you pay for magic? Save up your money and purchase intelligently and you'll get everything you want and be a better magician for it. Personally, I think being poor can be very helpful for a magician. It forces you to study the material you have, and you really think about purchases before you make them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results