The LePaul S-Spread

Sep 1, 2007
that has got to be the quickest strength training regimen ever completed. my lepauls suck too it's because i'm springing them off all my hands when you really need to control the spring flow off just one finger (the pointer, right?)

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
You need lots of practice to make it look good. Dan(or Dave) stated that it was pretty simple... WELL SIMPLE FOR THEM!! It even took Jordan Lapping 9 months to get it look good as now(well thats what I heard)

You need lots of practice to make it look good. Dan(or Dave) stated that it was pretty simple... WELL SIMPLE FOR THEM!! It even took Jordan Lapping 9 months to get it look good as now(well thats what I heard)

Has only taken me a week or two and mines pretty decent, sometimes it's hit and miss, but I'm not saying its perfect :)

I've been working at the move about 11 or so months now, and I am still not 100% satisfied. It's a bitchy thing to get down to how you want it, but then again- so is everything else. :)

Everyone is different,
Jordan

thx jordan for all the help i am still having trouble i can get the shape but i can't support all teh cards i keep dropping them

Make sure your left thumb moves over to hold the cards, I know it gets in the way when trying to spread, I had the same problem, it just takes practice and it kinda clicks eventually. Keep it up :)

SO i pretty much suck at the Lepaul spread, but i'm not too worried because it totally effs up your cards to hell

I think you have a slightly wrong attitude here. If you actually worked on these things you will quickly find that they do little of the kind. For sure, it will take a few meshed decks before you feel satisfied, but in general they will do no more damage than a Pressure Fan would. The more you work at the LePaul Spread, the less pressure you will need to spring the cards.

In essence: The more you practice, the less it "effs up your cards to hell".

The same story goes for other moves such as Springs, Pressure Fans, and Under Pressure, etc. -- it's just a matter of working on it and having the correct mindset.

Jordan

I think you have a slightly wrong attitude here. If you actually worked on these things you will quickly find that they do little of the kind. For sure, it will take a few meshed decks before you feel satisfied, but in general they will do no more damage than a Pressure Fan would. The more you work at the LePaul Spread, the less pressure you will need to spring the cards.

In essence: The more you practice, the less it "effs up your cards to hell".

The same story goes for other moves such as Springs, Pressure Fans, and Under Pressure, etc. -- it's just a matter of working on it and having the correct mindset.

Jordan

Agreed, I've seen my decks last longer as I've become better at these certain moves.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results