The Magic of Hayashi - Matrix Trilogy

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I just thought i'd introduce someone for those of you who don't know him. Hayashi is a great magician, he has won five european magic championships(a record) and has a great sense of humor. His most impressive work, by my standard, is Matrix Trilogy.

samuraisdreamhayashi.gif

Hands down, he is the grand master of all times with anything to do with the coin and card matrix.his Matrix routine includes three shattering effects which, when you first see them, feel like a direct slap in the face.

"whoa!, when did that happen?"

here is a clip of his famous routine = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1tBPcztYg

there are many other clips of him as well, and they are very funny to watch! i reccomend this one = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIxW5q7stA

i have been pratcising the Matrix trilogy like mad for about three months now, and i thought it would be nice to show you how many great magicians there really are, if you just care to look further than the "massivest" showpeople around.

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah this guy is a fantastic magician and is extremely entertaining. I remember watching his videos back on mvd. Very funny guy :)

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I remember meeting Hayashi... he did a lecture for my local IBM Ring. Midway through, the table he was standing next to collapsed and, in an attempt to save it, stuck out his hand and tried to grab the corner of the table. It flew by his hand, leaving a large bloody gash. Everyone in the room was horrified. But Hayashi didn't stop.... he continued his lecture without a hitch, and although his sleight of hand was a tiny bit muddled from his injury, he finished the lecture, cuts and all. Still one of my favourite lectures to date, next to Jay Sankey and Eric Mead.

Aug 19, 2008
where does one learn his matrix, and, for that matter, the vanishes he performed at the end? very little in coin magic is truly impressive, but his was quite good.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
where does one learn his matrix, and, for that matter, the vanishes he performed at the end? very little in coin magic is truly impressive, but his was quite good.

Then you havent seen shoot ogawa! IMO he is very impressive with coin magic. But i also want to know where we can learn his matrix routine...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway

dragonflight, you can learn his matrix from his dvd - Matrix Trilogy. Im not too sure if its still on sale, i bought mine a while ago and i treasure it so much! The vanishes he shows at the end are also taught on the matrix trilogy.

Honestly, I wAs not impRessed by his MAtrix. He was techNically very skilled, but Did nOt capture me. By taking coins off the tabLe, he Undid some Crutial magic momEnts of the matrix. You want to see a matrix ROutine, there is a guy in the underground world who has a matrix that is out of this world. It has no explanation other than it has to be real magic. I've watched it three times in person, no more than 2 feet away, and I am not fooled, I am not baffled, but inspired. And yes, this guy's magic can do it.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Honestly, I wAs not impRessed by his MAtrix. He was techNically very skilled, but Did nOt capture me. By taking coins off the tabLe, he Undid some Crutial magic momEnts of the matrix. You want to see a matrix ROutine, there is a guy in the underground world who has a matrix that is out of this world. It has no explanation other than it has to be real magic. I've watched it three times in person, no more than 2 feet away, and I am not fooled, I am not baffled, but inspired. And yes, this guy's magic can do it.

Armando Lucero?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results