The Magician - NoMad Upstairs

Oct 31, 2007
Hey guys i was looking for a Review from the Dan White's show at Nomad Upstairs but couldn't find any.
Reading a few articles i saw that he is performing a card trough window, some prediction with an iphone, an interactive trick with cards, the lottery ticket prediction, a trick with 5 envelopes and what it seems to be an amazing levitation of a woman.
Reviews on trip advisor are really good also but don't say much about the content.
So i would really appreciate if someone can give an actual review from that show.
Thanks!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys i was looking for a Review from the Dan White's show at Nomad Upstairs but couldn't find any.
Reading a few articles i saw that he is performing a card trough window, some prediction with an iphone, an interactive trick with cards, the lottery ticket prediction, a trick with 5 envelopes and what it seems to be an amazing levitation of a woman.
Reviews on trip advisor are really good also but don't say much about the content.
So i would really appreciate if someone can give an actual review from that show.
Thanks!
The less you know before you enter that room, the better! At the heart of this experience is mystery, so go into it with a blank canvas, an open mind, and enjoy the ride! Side note - shoot our support team a message if you're attending (let us know the day and time) and we'll do everything we can to make sure you have an extra special evening.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Oct 31, 2007
The less you know before you enter that room, the better! At the heart of this experience is mystery, so go into it with a blank canvas, an open mind, and enjoy the ride! Side note - shoot our support team a message if you're attending (let us know the day and time) and we'll do everything we can to make sure you have an extra special evening.

I would love to go but i live in Argentina, so im pretty far away. Thanks anyways for your attention :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results