The Matrix and Tron card set variations.

Oct 30, 2020
The Tron card varience sounds interesting because there are many symbols in the Tron movies. I am not so sure about the Matrix cards. All those guys in the Matrix look the same.

Jan 4, 2023
The Tron card varience sounds interesting because there are many symbols in the Tron movies. I am not so sure about the Matrix cards. All those guys in the Matrix look the same.

I’d absolutely buy a Tron/tron legacy themed deck. As you mentioned, lots of abstract symbols, but also very vivid colors. Of course, it’s Disney & that’s complex licensing.

Reactions: Mark M1224
Mar 15, 2022
Ok absolutely back the Matrix & Tron decks of cards. I also wouldn't mind seeing Star Trek playing cards. This genre could produce the number of various decks rivaling Star Wars decks. Just a thought & my opinion to expand Theory 11's inventory. Star Trek goes all the way back to the 1960's & it is still going strong with new series debuting what feels like almost every year.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results