The Next theory11 Artist - 07.02.2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2007
It better not be Richard, that's fo sho. He knows where he truly belongs. And Andrei is way too good for this place. Andrei is to good for for anywhere pretty much, but he also knows where he belongs. As long as it's not those two people, and it's someone who's good at magic or something like Paul Wilson, I'd be happy.

You do realize Richard works with theory11 a lot, don't you?

DM

Jan 27, 2008
Lol. Why are you even here if you hate this place so much?
Don't worry about me. I never said I hate this place, there's a lot of posotive things goin on here. There are actually very few things I don't like about it, such as the 1on1 section.
But the fact of the matter is........ awwww man it better not be Andrei. I love Andrei. Btw Dorky Magician; yes, of course I know that. Like David Blanch said, "we belong here". And it was not at this place.
Anyways please don't go Rich. Or Andrei.

Don't worry about me. I never said I hate this place, there's a lot of posotive things goin on here. There are actually very few things I don't like about it, such as the 1on1 section.
But the fact of the matter is........ awwww man it better not be Andrei. I love Andrei.
Then wouldn't you be happy if he became a famous flourisher and made some money.
Imagine him making a dvd for all his original moves. I would start screaming:eek:

Jan 27, 2008
Then wouldn't you be happy if he became a famous flourisher and made some money.
Imagine him making a dvd for all his original moves. I would start screaming:eek:
Jamal, Andrei doesn't need to be 'famous' and he definetely doese NOT need to be an artist here to be a respected, amazing flourisher and liked by a lot of the community. You should be one of the people to understand that.

Jan 27, 2008
No because he's rather selfish....
Andrei selfish? If you knew him, you'd know he's one of the greatest guys ever and just because he doesn't release that many tutorials and hold them on a silver platter for all the theory11 n00bs that want them, that means he just wants to uphold his original state.
Andrei is THE best. He's far from selfish. Please say you were joking. If not, I understand; you've never been to dn before.

-Sean Fast

Jamal, Andrei doesn't need to be 'famous' and he definetely doese NOT need to be an artist here to be a respected, amazing flourisher and liked by a lot of the community. You should be one of the people to understand that.

I understand that he doesn't need to be an artist here to be respected. But I'm pretty sure he wants to be an artist here. On his youtube page he says"next theory11 artist". He could have withdrew the offer to be an artist here but he accepted it. So the least we can do is appreciate his decision and help him accomplish his dream.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Andrei selfish? If you knew him, you'd know he's one of the greatest guys ever and just because he doesn't release that many tutorials and hold them on a silver platter for all the theory11 n00bs that want them, that means he just wants to uphold his original state.
Andrei is THE best. He's far from selfish. Please say you were joking. If not, I understand; you've never been to dn before.

-Sean Fast

I wasn't talking about Andrei, I was talking about you. You want him to stay "Undergorund" or something for some reason, completey disregarding what Andrei might want to do. The irony is in another thread you were saying that Theory11 scams n00bs by making them buy crappy flourishing 1on1s and the n00bs can learn much better stuff at DN. Yet when theory11 brings over someone from DN you find it bad for some reason. And how do you know I've never been to Decknique? I happen to have an account and lurk the forums.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
if we can stop arguing i have a question that might help get us back on topic. so far the consensus appears to be that andrei will be the new artist. with that said a new artist is usually promptly followed by a release from that artist. any idea's what andrei might release?

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
if we can stop arguing i have a question that might help get us back on topic. so far the consensus appears to be that andrei will be the new artist. with that said a new artist is usually promptly followed by a release from that artist. any idea's what andrei might release?

I think he said somewhere there might be a DVD in the works :D

Dec 2, 2007

If my memory serves me right, it took Daniel Madison 8 or 9 months from artist profile to having a product. I can't wait to see what is going to happen, looks sweet.

Damien Matthews

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
If my memory serves me right, it took Daniel Madison 8 or 9 months from artist profile to having a product. I can't wait to see what is going to happen, looks sweet.

Damien Matthews

true it wasn't released for several months but it was anounced much earlier. im just curious if this new artist will have a product coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results