The Queendom

I have, just recently created a sandwiching routine and would like to know if its been done before;

Effect;
1. The performer has the AoS on the table and then proceeds to show the two black queens on the top of the deck and puts them on the table. The spectator then picks out a card and shows it to everyone (is shown to magician). The magician then sticks the card face up in the deck and proceeds to cut/shuffles the cards. Next the performer cuts in the queens, face down and again cut/shuffles the cards. He then takes the Aos to the deck then proceeds to fling it (an aerial) and its gone and the queens with their card sandwiched and an extra one next to a queens

2. The performer states he doesn't need the extra card and changes it into the ace and puts it one the table. Again the performer sticks in the spectators card (the same one) and cuts/shuffles it then again with the queens. He, in the same manner reveals the queens and finds them sandwiching their card.

3.The performer then takes out the other queens from the deck and in a fast manner, reveals them sandwiching the AoS and the extra card.

Seeing as I bring back that extra card in the end it could be called Cameo 3 but that'd be wrong to take the name, and D+M PROBABLY already made a Cameo 3 :D,
so I called it the Queendom.

I'll post a performance as soon as I get a camera and tripod, in the meantime tell me (through what I said) if its been done before and don't forget about the thread while you wait for my performance :p

Thanks,

~PaCo

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
sounds like a neat effect. I would like to see a performance.

Yes, Cameo 3 has been published. Where you ask? Cerca Trova. (and this one's not even difficult)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results