The Trilogy Disk 1 : Tricks.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
Hello all.

Now Theory 11 has granted my wish which is to release each dvd of the trilogy individually.

Because a friend of mine bought it (the box set) and lent me the discs 2 and 3, exept that this was 2 weeks before he moved to the other end of France.

So I now have quite a solid basis on the two last dvds but I haven't seen the first one.

So my question on the first dvd is about the sleights used (Changes, switchs, doubles...) I wanted to know whether they are all explained throughout or if they are just vaguely shown (They assume we already know them)

Because I now want to take my magic to the next level (I for now have been satisfied with DLs, elmsleys and mercury kind of stuff) So will the trilogy be a good enough resource for modern visual magic or shall I need to buy an other dvd/book ?

Thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well the only thing they expect you to know is I think it was the Molecule(not for certain) from The System. Don't worry, this is only for maybe 1 or 2 tricks. The rest is all taught.

On the Trilogy, the tricks are all explained in full detail, but still you might have to playback them for more clarity.
I think you should do fine with this.

- Dan

Aug 31, 2007
They used Molecule 2 (I think it was 2...) in two different reveals on Disk 3: Everything Else, but they didn't use any Molecules in Disk 1

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results