The Trilogy - Tips or Advice

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
hi im neco from the philippines in a months time i'll be getting the "trilogy" from my uncle in the states he forwarded me the order confirmation and im really excited...just wondering if you guys have tips or advice for me or maybe what to expect from the dvd... thank....

Sep 4, 2007
It's best if you have a certain foundation in cardistry and magic. In the Flourishes section, there are a few cuts that make heavy use of the Sybil for example. In the Tricks DVD, you also should know some basic sleights.

Nevertheless, even if you have little or no knowledge of both cardistry and magic, with a LOT of effort you should be able to master the material. But I strongly suggest you start from the ground up if you haven't.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
as Angathorion said, its good to have a foundation before starting the trillogy. If you are still working on the basics (like i was when i got the trillogy) you can always go to the everything else dvd and learn some of the more basic moves there. Syble and the revolution cut (used in genesis for example) are good things to know before starting the main flourishes dvd. :)

Zep.

Oct 18, 2007
My only advice is BE PREPARED TO PRACTICE. Almost all tricks require massive practice, the flourish DVD contains the most beautiful cuts (but as everything in life that is beautiful its also very hard).The material on the third DVD is really intent for advanced card handelers.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Venture down to the fish market and pick up a couple of live octopuses, then ask somebody to chop off your hands and replace them with the said octopuses. Maybe with octopus hands you will be able to perform the craziness they show on their dvd.

:)

Nov 30, 2007
Just like people have said. Just practice. That is probably my best advice to you. Don't give up, just keep trying!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results