The Trilogy

Sep 1, 2007
I cannot wait to get these dvd's. They look amazing.

I was wondering though, what is the difference between the tivo transpo and tivo 2.0. Is it just the handling our is there a little bit of a difference of the actual effect itself.

Also, what's your favorite effect to perform from the set. Just like to hear some opinions. It gets me even more hyped to get this:D

Thanks alot

In TiVo 2.0, you actually see the card visually change. No cover, no nothing - just a mindblowingly orgasmic transposition.

And my favorite effects are the Buck's flourishy handlings of Cards Across and Card to Mouth. AWESOME!!! The Jones change is also super-impossible, too, but I'm still working on that one.

Aug 31, 2007
Well in both effects you see the card visually transpose. In tivo transpo change, a card is "dropped" on to the deck and it changes. In tivo 2.0 you visually "flick" the card, and it changes.
Personally my favorite effects is: The queens, Deja vu, Swiss made, and sixty nine. But basically all the effects are great on the Trilogy.

Sep 1, 2007
I love everything on the trilogy. I like Deja Vu, Collectors, The Queens, TiVo 2.0, and Hedbergs Peak the most. But like Denhitari said, all the effects are great.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
The Trilogy is an awesome set.
Well worth getting for all those card guys and gals out there.
Their magic, although difficult, is surprisingly workable. With a little work you will get some really nice effects that you can use in your performances.

Yes, this is a wonderful set of DVDs!!

Their magic, although difficult, is surprisingly workable. With a little work you will get some really nice effects that you can use in your performances

I totaly agree with that point! I've been working on tivo transpo, and now, I can use it easily in my performance...You can't imagine the reaction of my spectators!!!
I love Tivo 2.0, but I'm still working on it. I want to be sure that my transpo is perfect!
I love card accross too! And Déjà Vu is really awesome!

Sep 1, 2007
Everything on the trilogy is good, there is not one thing bad on all 3 dvd's. Well, the Jones change is explained wrong, but other then that, there is nothing wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results