The Triple Shuffle

Oct 6, 2007
I'm curious to see if anyone else out there knows or is interested in this shuffle and what are your thoughts on it. Or suggestions about the shuffle for example I noticed its a lot easier to do this shuffle iif you DONT use a brand new deck

Sep 1, 2007
I'm personally greatly offended at theory11 charging n00bs FIVE BUCKS to learn something as ridiculously simple as the triple shuffle. dam you Joel Pashcall, your 1-on-1s keep getting weaker, its like you're parodying yourself!!!

assuming you are gullible enough to actually pay them for it , (or just you know figure it out or look up in the encyclopedia) doing these shuffles actually is a great way to break in a new deck or to distribute powder.

Oct 6, 2007
Sure you can figure it out but like I said in the review there are key points that are very important to learning the shuffle that were simply left out. If you had proper instruction it would be a lot easier to perfect

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I'm personally greatly offended at theory11 charging n00bs FIVE BUCKS to learn something as ridiculously simple as the triple shuffle. dam you Joel Pashcall, your 1-on-1s keep getting weaker, its like you're parodying yourself!!!

assuming you are gullible enough to actually pay them for it , (or just you know figure it out or look up in the encyclopedia) doing these shuffles actually is a great way to break in a new deck or to distribute powder.

I actually agree with you there. I think five bucks is way to much for a shuffle (tripple shuffle then). :p

Jun 6, 2008
Hmmm...

I'd say 5 dollars for:
1) Payment to a FREE magic website
2) Payment to the webdeveloper and personnel who keep the site running
3) Payment to the domain host for the traffic of the website
4) Payment for the server to hold the videos
5) Payment to the magician who shared something he uses professionally

I think 5 bucks is extremely fair. For those who don't think it is, that's their choice.

John

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I'd say 5 dollars for:

I think 5 bucks is extremely fair. For those who don't think it is, that's their choice.

John

Ditto. (Word Count)

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I'd say 5 dollars for:

John

Or 5 dollars to buy a big mac combo in McDonalds.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results