The Wheel 2023

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
I am not sure of the reasons for the missing elite membership card
but I too waited about 18 or so months....and it was at a time of global problems for companies keeping their head above water...but mine came out of the blue. T11 changed the credit card type reward to a nice card written in a type of gold lettering...not what I thought...but it was acknowledged. T11 is trying to maintain a foothold in the magic market with a small team and its better we wait for things than they disappear. Not sure of the missing prize but give them a call...they will sort it out. I won the 007 cards and received them about a month later. Just be patient, persistent and curtious and things will be sorted....anyway back to the Wheel...that which is yet to be unfolded...Peter in Oz

Reactions: Xshady0025
Dec 23, 2019
I am not sure of the reasons for the missing elite membership card
but I too waited about 18 or so months....and it was at a time of global problems for companies keeping their head above water...but mine came out of the blue. T11 changed the credit card type reward to a nice card written in a type of gold lettering...not what I thought...but it was acknowledged. T11 is trying to maintain a foothold in the magic market with a small team and its better we wait for things than they disappear. Not sure of the missing prize but give them a call...they will sort it out. I won the 007 cards and received them about a month later. Just be patient, persistent and curtious and things will be sorted....anyway back to the Wheel...that which is yet to be unfolded...Peter in Oz
Yeah I won, the 007 cards last time too and got them about the same time.

Reactions: PeterC9

ismithoh

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
I never received my 'Elite Member' stuff either. I emailed once about it, but never heard back.

Jesus G.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
It has been a wheel since the last while, I miss it already
I would be happy if they add it even if there are no prizes but Elite points and extra spins...

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
I also would be happy with only points...maybe only other prizes could be a few decks...we don't need the big prizes etc...this time is a tradition for T11 and its loyal base.

Jan 4, 2018
from the insta post it looks like there isnt going to be a wheel . it looks there will be a deck , and people who get the 11 of spades card in it will win prize , so maybe buying is necessary to win prize

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
from the insta post it looks like there isnt going to be a wheel . it looks there will be a deck , and people who get the 11 of spades card in it will win prize , so maybe buying is necessary to win prize
This is a strong possibility...but if it requires you to buy decks and open them to find a 11 Spades..then I don't think this is a good idea...I buy quiet a number of decks at this time of year and to open each one in the hope for a 11 Spades...not for me I'm afraid.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I hope not.... shipping rates are killing me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results