The Wheel 2023

Feb 21, 2017
I just won a Magic 101 kit, so people do win physical prizes. I'm pretty advanced for something like this, but I showed a coworker's son a trick when he was visiting his mom at the office once and he loved it. I'll ask her if he would be interested in learning.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks T11 for another wonderful year of The Wheel. I am sure other international clients are recieving their T11 decks soon etc and their 11S cards..I just recieved mine today and spun that Wheel and spent my 11S...all up 1300 Elite points. Yes so it didn't give me any physical prizes but I am just happy to play that dastardly game of yours again. Good Luck to all thoese still with 11S coming...I like the new format guys...great going everyone who won physical prizes...and so always next year...keep well and keep safe everyone...always the optimist...Peter from Oz...Don't forget for all the new people...there is always the Saturday Night contest...again good luck.

Cuttlefish

Elite Member
Sep 17, 2021
I love the archive and I love the wheel and all the free points I get, I mean why complain free stuff.... thanks T11 !

Jun 5, 2022
Just a quick note about the daily spin, for some reason I was emailed two codes after pressing on the daily free entry. The second email also had purple font. I haven't been able to replicate it yet, and I attached a screenshot of the second code

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.12.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.12.47 PM.png
    485.2 KB · Views: 77

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
Same for me. Just the message 'Try again later...24 hours' (etc) message, but its been over 24 hours as I checked the last emails time stamp just to be sure I wasnt early.

Is it over, or is something bugged?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results