The Wheel 2023

MOverton

Elite Member
Oct 11, 2007
www.moverton.com
Would have been neat to include "Easter egg" codes that will work once for everyone. Theory and Eleven both fix in the six digit field. :) Maybe next year!

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry everyone but just to get this straight I can enter free each day until 31st December...but I will recieve a 11S each item I purchase - like before 10 decks 10 codes ??? Each 11S code will be able to be used even after December if you live overseas etc...say my items arrive 20th January - this is unfortunate but real as although I am in Australia- there are posting delays now. Anyway I can still spin until when or until I exhaust all my codes??? I just got a free code via email so will this occur each day. Thanks ps no points with free spin..but that's life...Peter in Oz

zipote

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Big ole goose egg on the first spin.

What I really want this year though, more than any prize on the wheel is related to a pirate flag. Is that ever going to happen?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Sorry everyone but just to get this straight I can enter free each day until 31st December...but I will recieve a 11S each item I purchase - like before 10 decks 10 codes ??? Each 11S code will be able to be used even after December if you live overseas etc...say my items arrive 20th January - this is unfortunate but real as although I am in Australia- there are posting delays now. Anyway I can still spin until when or until I exhaust all my codes??? I just got a free code via email so will this occur each day. Thanks ps no points with free spin..but that's life...Peter in Oz
We'll make sure you'll be able to spin if your items arrive late - and yes, it's on a per item basis, so 10 decks will have 10 eleven of spades cards added for free to your order!

Reactions: DMZ

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
In before Rusty comes in, he just won a Rare Card Collection! @010rusty Congrats! We will be reaching out to you shortly to confirm your prize!
Bro. I Knew I had won AND knew I was gonna post about it here🤣

Casey knows us all so well

6CDD476F-40B4-4DB0-9207-A238EDA1DDEB.jpeg

In all seriousness winning something on the wheel has been on my bucket list for years now.
I’m still shaking ngl

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
The wheel AWAKENS... with a fresh, new twist in the spirit of Mr. Wonka! We call it the Eleven of Spades. Think of it like an elusive, exclusive trading card, each printed with a unique alphanumeric code that determines your future. One 11S is included with each shipped product until December 31st. It starts... NOW.

https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

(and yep, you can get a free spin each day - hit the button and check your email!)
I know you guys wouldnt do such a thing but still just for my satisfaction can you confirm that free spins and spins obtained from the 11 of S card would have the same odds? and ppl with free spins too could win something big

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I know you guys wouldnt do such a thing but still just for my satisfaction can you confirm that free spins and spins obtained from the 11 of S card would have the same odds? and ppl with free spins too could win something big
Absolutely! A spin is a spin. We don't distinguish in any way between a free spin and a spin from an order. Free spins can (and have, and will) win awesome stuff, every year!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results