The Wire -- What's Going On?

I'm willing to bet that the necessary steps to discover the meaning of the infamous "wire" have been here since day one, but nobody, as of yet, has been able to see them.

I would think of it as T11s ultimate treasure hunt.

Sep 2, 2007
maybe... maybe there's ALREADY clues out there. Maybe they've been there since THE VERY BEGINNING (of theory11). Maybe we have yet to find them. MAYBE THEY'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES

or maybe I'm just really bored.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Please, no one tell me to search. I'm just looking for a straight up answer from someone that can give it. JB, Raiker, Kenner, anyone. At this point, I think we all deserve to at least know something about it. Was the project scrapped? Didn't go as planned? Anything??

Just wondering is all. And getting somewhat annoyed.

Yours Truly.
Santa
Dear Santa,

First and foremost, please don't be annoyed. There are millions of children around the globe who need the happiness and joy you bring each December. An irate Santa means a bad Christmas (and probably more coal than action figures this year).

Regarding the.Wire - I can say with complete certainty that this project has not been 'scrapped'. Far from it. Rest assured, when we are prepared to release any additional info you guys will be the first to hear it. In the meantime, we reserve our right to remain silent.

P.S. Not sure if you remember me, but I was the kid who put gum in Cindy's hair in second grade. Worst Christmas ever.

P.P.S. I only have one wish this year. Do what you can.

Dec 18, 2008
Dear Santa,

First and foremost, please don't be annoyed. There are millions of children around the globe who need the happiness and joy you bring each December. An irate Santa means a bad Christmas (and probably more coal than action figures this year).

Regarding the.Wire - I can say with complete certainty that this project has not been 'scrapped'. Far from it. Rest assured, when we are prepared to release any additional info you guys will be the first to hear it. In the meantime, we reserve our right to remain silent.

P.S. Not sure if you remember me, but I was the kid who put gum in Cindy's hair in second grade. Worst Christmas ever.

P.P.S. I only have one wish this year. Do what you can.

Jon,

Please, don't worry about being annoyed. Mrs. Clause does a good job of doing that 366 days a year (yes, we get an extra day up North) and I'm used to it. The millions of children are keeping me from butchering her up and giving the reindeer a 'midnight snack' so to speak. On second thought, it might just be time for a new Mrs. Clause...???

But an irate Santa?? Have you seen the movie Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thornton?? That's an IRATE SANTA!! I'm just a sleightly (like that spelling baby?!) annoyed Santa.

I appreciate the info....or lack there of. I'll remember it when Christmas comes around this year. What you want and what you deserve are 2 totally different things. Well in your case, maybe not. ;)

Love,

Santa

P.S. Yea, I knew it was you all along. Serves you right.

P.S.S. Possibly, that seems ti be a big hit these days. Apparently, Richard Simmons has been marketing them like crazy! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but you don't get a say in this matter. Keep up that attitude and this is the Mrs. Clause that will take care of your punishment. :p

Sincerely,
Santa

Oh, A wise guy! What? You wanna fight? I'll beat you over the head with one of your elves.

Oh santa, you know I kid ;). I'll tell ya what, forget about the whole thing and this year, instead of cookies, i'll leave ya a Hoagie with extra salami. Waddya Say?

P.S. If that doesn't work, I also got some kielbasa and knackwurst.

Dec 18, 2008
Oh, A wise guy! What? You wanna fight? I'll beat you over the head with one of your elves.

Oh santa, you know I kid ;). I'll tell ya what, forget about the whole thing and this year, instead of cookies, i'll leave ya a Hoagie with extra salami. Waddya Say?

P.S. If that doesn't work, I also got some kielbasa and knackwurst.

Yes, leave me all of the above. That will work quite nicely with some cheap whiskey to wash it down with. Do that, and all is forgiven.

Except with that joke you made about my Mrs....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results