The Wire?!

Apr 17, 2013
Could you link me the video please? :)

Sorry I'm not your research department. Just look at Bebel on youtube. He does it all the time. Also which books did you look in to see if this was original?

Dec 9, 2013
Wow dude calm down :eek: Why are you so upset? I just discovered something that would be cool to share with the community, obviously if it is already out there then its not mine to give away, I just wish to see if he uses the same method as I do :)

Apr 17, 2013
Wow dude calm down :eek: Why are you so upset? I just discovered something that would be cool to share with the community, obviously if it is already out there then its not mine to give away, I just wish to see if he uses the same method as I do :)

I'm calm. What we are saying a little research and you would have seen this has been out there for a long time. It's is pretty much Bebel's move when he goes into a cop. To see for sure if it is you would have to own his videos or look it up in card control books. When I was 16 I "invented" a force. Thought it was the coolest thing. Went to my mentor's house to research it and turns out it was from the 1860's and invented by this cat named Johann Nepomuk Hofzinser. It happens to all of us. That is why the old timers take the time to research things and we keep books and videos on hand.

Dec 9, 2013
Definantly<3 I just do not posses the recourses to research those things as thoroughly as you "Old timers" I am just a 16 year old kid and if anybody of their top of their head knew who invented this then that was great :) thanks for the quick response! And I did find the video by Bebel :) Have a nice day :)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Looks like the Single Card Straddle Pass that Jason England made a download for.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It's a diagonal palm shift with a dribble as cover. The video looks great and you definitely have chops but it wont be published on the wire because of originality.

This is one of those legendary moves that people take years to practice. It's a pet move of a lot of great magicians.

Check out Michael Sterns video here at 1:54. Your specific touches might be original but the move over is a classic.

http://vimeo.com/6247464

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results