The world's first ever REAL vanish...

Oct 24, 2008
This is the closest thing to what it would look like if you really had the power to vanish something, no covering it with your other hand, and with no sleeves, it just sits in your hand and 'blinks' out of existance. Uses no thread or loops. When I release this, the vanished borrowed ring ends up on your keyring. Thought you might like to see a sneak peek of atleast the vanish part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii2bna7zqQ8

-KP

Oct 24, 2008
I plan to release this sometime in Oct, which is almost here.
If you liked this, you should see the whole thing where I immediately reach into my pocket and pull out my keys and there's the ring on the keyring. The price, not sure yet, but reasonably priced. It does not require any thread or expensive gimmicks or devices. The tutorial will teach you everything you need to know to pull this off.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
:eek:

Ok Kp, now this is the one ;)! ( You know what I mean)

Inferno | Kaiser

May 3, 2008
Wow. That seriously looks like real magic. I keep watching it over and over again and if i were to watch it frame by frame one frame it's there and the next it isn't. That's just amazing.

Jan 10, 2008
Which site will this remarkable effect be released on? Also, will it be a limited release, or on the market for a good while?

Jun 4, 2009
This Is one of the most incredible looking magic effects I have ever seen! I will be picking this one up for sure!

May 9, 2008
I'd suggest reshooting that demo, as you can see it jump from the pad of your index finger to the base/crease of your index and middle fingers before it disappears.

Jul 13, 2009
You know he does that a lot, I do believe he posed where to see a flash in the pen in bottle thread a few weeks back.

Edit:

No that I have actually have seen the vanish it looks pretty good, I will have to see before making a purchase but it is definitely on my list of things to buy in the future. Keep us posted on the release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2009
California
People spend so much time sitting on this forum eating cheetos and talking about how they think the art of magic can be advanced or whatnot.

Congrats to you for coming here and setting a new standard in visual magic.

May 9, 2008
People spend so much time sitting on this forum eating cheetos and talking about how they think the art of magic can be advanced or whatnot.

Congrats to you for coming here and setting a new standard in visual magic.

Actually I'm eating Doritos...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results