Theater Show: Between Worlds...How it went

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello!!

So I posted a video in the media, but it has been sometime and it hasn´t been posted...So here I leave the short review of how my Theater show went!! I am really happy how things went!!... I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did!! Comments please!!

Jun 28, 2015
Nihcoc
Awesome ! Looks like you were having lots of fun. You have an amazing stage presence.

By the way how did you manage to train that raven ?

Also how did the magic square go when performed by a raven wielding mind reader (assumed persona...please correct me if i'm wrong :D ) ?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
@Redundat

That is an excellent question!!

The show was divided between 2 parts... by an interlude...as you can see I am performing the magic square in a suit, but when the raven is on stage I have a different costume...more "darkish"

The first part is the "Normal world" where magic can be explained by logical means...and the second part is "the Other world" where magic is real... crazy concept...but that´s why the show was called "Between Worlds"...

By the way... Karn (the raven) and I have been pals since he was born... while is possible to train them, they are very moody!! but Karn is a cool girl!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results