Theory 11 products, Whats best?

I have been saving up money so i figured id buy three or so decks of guardians when they come out and i was trying to decide between distortion and digital dissolve i also hear panic was incredible. Please let me know what you think is best
Thanks,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Well i dont have any of the effects because they dont take checks or money orders yet but my friend got distortion and he fooled the crap out of me same with panic.I dont no about Digital Dissolve the preview looks amazing and it seems like a good trick.If i had a choise i would get Distortion its a really hard to decide.Then i would save up my money to get Panic and Digital Dissolve.But i am waiting for Witness by Lee Asher to it looks Amazing!!.:)

All of the tricks here at Theory11 are AMAZING!!!!.Just buy a trick one at a time or you can sacrafice your 3 guardians you are going to buy to put in some money to but another trick.(i would'nt) lol.

Take care

Sep 1, 2007
This is very very subjective. All the tricks are very visual and require practice to pull off perfectly. I have gotten the best reactions out of panic. The advantage with panic is that the audience goes hands on only at the end of the trick, which is exactly when you want them to go hands on. the other two tricks are transpositions of sorts with visual aspects to both of them. The only problem is that every time I have performed them somebody always says "can I look at it" meaning the card/coin to be transposed. Regardless that is something I will perfect with presentation, but more importantly I would see the preview and think about what are the types of effects I do. Digital Dissolve may be awesome, but if you only do that one coin trick, imho it begs to question. If you do some coins, that is awesome. If you do mostly cards look at the other two and decide what you want to do.

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
I just bought Distortion and Digital Dissolve and on the 15th(My Birthday) I am probably gonna get Panic. Theory 11 products all look great and the visual aspects of them are amazing too. But if I had to pick I would say that Distortion looks the best.

Thnks guys for all your help i ended up getting panic i figured with distortion i only perform magic for friends and family and my friends get really suspicious about anything that they should get suspicious about. I think they would get suspisicous about distortion thinking o its just a trick deck but with panic they would be in total shock because what possible way can you figure that out.

P.S. i know i said suspicious alot of times and i doubt i spelt it right (im quite suspicious of that) actually i said it 5 or 6 times so yeah but they really do get suspicious(7)
HAha:p
Thanks alot guys you helped alot
o and i didnt get DD because i couldnt afford it i had thirty bucks and panic plus shipping was 29.90 good thing i live in NJ
Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
well personally
i am willing to buy digital dissolve- save on coins etc

distortion- i know how the gimmick works, but im to busy/lazy to make my own

panic- ive already crated my own gimmicks and performed it a few times

id say get digital or distortion...more bang for the buck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results