Theory 12

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I cant imagine Danny and Wayne would split up. I have a feeling DG is going to be doing some stuff with T11.

Danny has been very neutural though this whole thing. I mean hes done stuff with all the major magic sites. P, E and probably T11. It would be interesting to here what Danny has in mind as far as which companies hes going to be working with. someone should get him on these forums. Id like to hear what he has to say.

-Tim Olsen

Sep 1, 2007
kranzo is a awesome magician i first saw his effect box monster its cool but moving tanline was very very creative i think him and daniel garcia mayb should join

Sep 1, 2007
I cant imagine Danny and Wayne would split up. I have a feeling DG is going to be doing some stuff with T11.

Danny has been very neutural though this whole thing. I mean hes done stuff with all the major magic sites. P, E and probably T11. It would be interesting to here what Danny has in mind as far as which companies hes going to be working with. someone should get him on these forums. Id like to hear what he has to say.

-Tim Olsen

He is very neutral, he's coming out with "torn 2" on penguin this year. He's all over the place. He is bound to do something here.

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
It would be a cold day in heck when E works with T11. Quite honestly just reading one of the threads they have on Theory 11 they're being petty as heck. Heck even some of the mods are joining in.

It would be a cold day in heck when E works with T11. Quite honestly just reading one of the threads they have on Theory 11 they're being petty as heck. Heck even some of the mods are joining in.

they can stay gone, and play with there eye make up.i used to pretty neutral about E, then i cretiqued a marketing ploy on the cafe and brad jumped all over me saying with out him magic would be nothing. what a joke. i try my best to avoid buying items from them. i felt forced to when the david stone dvd came out as he is one of my favorates... but what can you do.

Sep 3, 2007
Being someone who started off with Ellusionist, I'm obviously a bit biased towards it. Ellusionist is the reason I have a DL, an ambitious routine, and a reputation as a magician, among other things. I've read forum posts and had conversations that bash on E-babies, little teen magicians who are just a little bit too privileged and just not committed enough, who buy every new effect out there, practice for two days, and go out exposing secrets while poorly performing for all their little friends so that they can flash over and over on their little youtube videos, title the video as the name the effect and the magician who created it, expose all the sleights and secrets, and put tags like "magic," "cards," and "David Blaine," just so their video will get more views by people who are only searching for magic videos on youtube because they are perfectly aware of the idiot magicians who think they're good enough to keep the secrets hidden on camera but really are not, further killing the idea that magic is an art built predominantly on secrecy.

So I'm hoping that I'm not that kind of a magician. I'm hoping I can be a magician that's not a Brad Christian fanboy, an Ellusionist junkie. Anyways, back on topic here, I do hope that DG makes something for Theory11. I'm excited for what this site could be, and I know that Daniel Garcia produces quality effects, which are exactly what this site seems to want to push.

Also, I'm really hoping that the attitude on Ellusionist will change. They're definitely a company, because they seem to want to refuse to acknowledge the very existence of Penguin, let alone the idea of comparison between the two sites. And if Theory11 blows up, I can't see Ellusionist being very happy about that. They're already freaking out about magicians who are jumping ship and coming over here.

-SS

If he does leave E they will have like noone, unless they can get justin miller or Nathan Kranzo.

I hate to say this, but I purchased a trick from Nathan Kranzo and I was so upset when I realized how poor the trick was.

I can't believe the false advertisement on the trick. If you read what they claim and then look at how it works, you quickly realize they lied. I also believe this particular trick is very poor because you can't perform it as you would perform many others tricks that accomplish the same effect.

GRRRRR.

Sorry. Had to vent. The trick cost $10 by the way and I guess it's my fault in the end. What did I expect from such a cheap trick? I got exactly that. A Cheap trick.

i know people loved it but i thoguth the loops dvds were dreadful, 1/2 of it was the same trick over and over i really hoped for more.

as far as i can tell, you might just ask him but i think justin is doing all his dvd independantly or though kozmo magic

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
i know people loved it but i thoguth the loops dvds were dreadful, 1/2 of it was the same trick over and over i really hoped for more.

as far as i can tell, you might just ask him but i think justin is doing all his dvd independantly or though kozmo magic

Yeah the LOOPS dvd was pretty much that, and I hated how they used a stooge for the butterfly effect. I can't believe they thought we were stupid enough to think that the bill was folding on its owns. You could see him folding it and the fold lines were already in it to start with. Gah. Despite that I love Dg and his work. He's great

J4

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah the LOOPS dvd was pretty much that, and I hated how they used a stooge for the butterfly effect. I can't believe they thought we were stupid enough to think that the bill was folding on its owns. You could see him folding it and the fold lines were already in it to start with. Gah. Despite that I love Dg and his work. He's great

J4

She might have thought it was doing that on its own. Derren Brown said he was doing metal bending, when some lady said she "saw the energy"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results