theory11.bulletin - THREE Releases Tonight at 11:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Earlier this week, we announced that we have TWO releases tonight at 11:00pm EST. Plans change - we don't have two. We have THREE.

The first is the remaining quantity of Homer Liwag's CoinOne DVD. What has been called "the best produced instructional magic video ever created" is now only available in limited quantities, and they're only at theory11. If you are into coin magic already, or you want to make the jump - now is the time.

We'll also be unveiling the first of several 1-on-1 training vids from the mind of Mathieu Bich. This is Mathieu's first 1-on-1 effect, and it's a powerful, limitless concept. Entitled Watermark, the vid features an introduction and demonstration by Dan White in NYC and explanation by Mathieu Bich himself.

It's as practical as can be - you can set it up once and you're good for hundreds of performances, or you can give out the props at the end as a souvenir. And it's almost completely self working.

So what's the third release? Come back at 11 to find out...

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Earlier this week, we announced that we have TWO releases tonight at 11:00pm EST. Plans change - we don't have two. We have THREE.

The first is the remaining quantity of Homer Liwag's CoinOne DVD. What has been called "the best produced instructional magic video ever created" is now only available in limited quantities, and they're only at theory11. If you are into coin magic already, or you want to make the jump - now is the time.

We'll also be unveiling the first of several 1-on-1 training vids from the mind of Mathieu Bich. This is Mathieu's first 1-on-1 effect, and it's a powerful, limitless concept. Entitled Watermark, the vid features an introduction and demonstration by Dan White in NYC and explanation by Mathieu Bich himself.

It's as practical as can be - you can set it up once and you're good for hundreds of performances, or you can give out the props at the end as a souvenir. And it's almost completely self working.

Way to sucker us in!

May 1, 2009
UK

I will be watching for Mathieu Bich's Watermark.

Jan 13, 2008
Hmm, Watermark sounds interesting. I wonder how long it'll take for reviews; those will be the deciding factor for me. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hopefully Bich's trick will be better and more practical than TNR. They should give everyone who bought this a free download.

No need for the negativity - and definitely no need for the disrespect to Mathieu. We offer a 100% guarantee on our products, and TNR was and is admired by many of the top names in this industry.

Regarding practicality of Watermark, as mentioned in my initial post - it's as practical as can be - you can set it up once and you're good for hundreds of performances, or you can give out the props at the end as a souvenir. And it's almost completely self working.

Aug 28, 2009
hopefully they won't be selling some white cents tonight, because I'm going to be out of town and nowhere near a computer...

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
card clip? stingers, or maybe the update for kenners app. man i wish TOOC would get back on the books. Maybe all the cards that are out of stock will be restocked haha, that would be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
The secret release could be a one of a few things,

1. Genesis (Highly unlikely.)

2. Colored Stingers.

3. The new Bicycle playing cards that TMO talked about.

4. A rising card app update.

I really hope that it is number 3.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results