theory11 Decks

Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys!

I just wanted too know how much longer do theory11's tallyho's/sentinels/centurions/propagandas etc, last compared too reg. bikes.

Thanks!

Mehar

Tally-Hos aren't t11 cards...

Mega fail. Anyways, as a general rule they last longer, due to thicker stock and a nicer production quality overall.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Just get Tally-Hos.They last much longer if they are the Q1 Ohio ones.Fanning and other capabilities of T11 decks don't last as long as Q1 Tally Hos for me.Just get the Sentinels , they are great.

Jun 10, 2010
umm... are the t11 tallyho's Q1? Do you know how long the T11 decks last though? I practice for an hour a day every day, how long would they last me?

First off, if you're going to be practicing, don't use the t11 decks. They'll wear out faster and they're pretty expensive, 5-6 bucks a pack. Use Studs, Bikes, Mandolins, or Tally-hos. I personally use tally-hos for street performances, since they're classy and better then bikes yet they will get worn out with dirty hands and stuff. Second off, t depends on how you use them. If you use t11 decks and tallys for a few hours with very dirty hands outdoors when it's really hot and humid, they won't last long. If you keep them in perfect condition using clean hands and keeping them in the right temperatures, they can last you a long time. The first deck of Bee Stingers I ever owned still works fine for me, and I've owned it for over 2 months now.

Just try and experiment. Next order, buy 1 sentinel deck, 1 tally ho deck, 1 stingers deck, etc. etc. The ones you like the most, order again @ your next order. (Maybe order 2-3 decks instead of 1 will last longer since you can't keep ordering in a short time period - shipping will add up).

First off, if you're going to be practicing, don't use the t11 decks. They'll wear out faster and they're pretty expensive, 5-6 bucks a pack. Use Studs, Bikes, Mandolins, or Tally-hos. I personally use tally-hos for street performances, since they're classy and better then bikes yet they will get worn out with dirty hands and stuff. Second off, t depends on how you use them. If you use t11 decks and tallys for a few hours with very dirty hands outdoors when it's really hot and humid, they won't last long. If you keep them in perfect condition using clean hands and keeping them in the right temperatures, they can last you a long time. The first deck of Bee Stingers I ever owned still works fine for me, and I've owned it for over 2 months now.

Just try and experiment. Next order, buy 1 sentinel deck, 1 tally ho deck, 1 stingers deck, etc. etc. The ones you like the most, order again @ your next order. (Maybe order 2-3 decks instead of 1 will last longer since you can't keep ordering in a short time period - shipping will add up).

When I use my decks I keep my hands relatively clean. That means no dirt on my hands and it's not sticky. Will the tallyho's last longer than bikes?

Sep 5, 2010
Question

Hey I'm using bikes but they lose it handling very fast so what deck can I use that long more?

Sep 5, 2010
Hey and how many times I have to change the decks?? I mean how can I know that I have to change my deck?

I go by when my fans are starting to look bad. Or if the cards are getting stickier and clump. When your DL's aren't working. When you get bends and crimps in the cards. Basically when your deck starts to screw with you.

Sep 5, 2010
I go by when my fans are starting to look bad. Or if the cards are getting stickier and clump. When your DL's aren't working. When you get bends and crimps in the cards. Basically when your deck starts to screw with you.

Oh I see! So I have to buy tally ho's deck as soon as posible! Wich one u recommended to me? Circle back or the other one??

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I just wanted too know how much longer do theory11's tallyho's/sentinels/centurions/propagandas etc, last compared too reg. bikes.

Compared to regular Bicycle cards, our latest decks will last a good bit longer in most environments and with normal use. Simply put, we maintain high quality control and we are very specific in the ways in which we print our decks. However, as cards are made of just paper, factors such as humidity in your environment, temperature in your city, oils on your hands, and how you use them will determine how long a deck will last for you.

Contrary to what most people believe, there is no "tried and true" best deck. The deck that feels perfect to Bill Kalush or Jason England may be entirely different than what you look for. Our goal is to achieve a healthy medium that holds a high quality finish with impressive durability. Especially based on feedback to the Sentinels, I believe we are absolutely on the right track in doing so.

Aug 4, 2010
They are just cards....If they stop "working" just buy a new pack....They will essentially have different lifespans depending on the person...

cards are made of just paper, factors such as humidity in your environment, temperature in your city, oils on your hands, and how you use them will determine how long a deck will last for you

There you go...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results