theory11 gear

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
First thing someone would say if they saw you wearing that is... What team? No offense but the T11 logo is meant for the net not on a shirt, put some creativity into your creations, not just a cut and copy.

Sypris

Well i have been sitting here for awhile trying to do that exactly.

I cant think of any fancy little slogans.

or a cool little logo other than the 11.

And just putting "Theory¹¹"
Is kinda boring.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Alrighty well i have been trying De'ring and TH ering thing for some time now and i cant find that one perfect ring.

How about Rings that are perfect size for that kind of stuff. And they have the theory11 symbol inscribed on them?

Sorry Didnt realize i was the last person to post here and i didnt want to make a whole new thread on it.

Aug 31, 2007
hey jordan ill try and make a sketch of the belt buckle

because what i was thinking was like a metal case with the 11 logo and it flips forward and presto there is your deck of guardians

yes i know i said guardians and thats only cause they look sick

Aug 31, 2007
Made a couple Guardians T's with the limited pictures that were available. Let me know what you guys think. I want one thats for sure.

I wanted the second T-shirt to have a rugged feel to it, like its been washed a few to many times.

Thanks
Sypris

guardians.jpg

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Made a couple Guardians T's with the limited pictures that were available. Let me know what you guys think. I want one thats for sure.

I wanted the second T-shirt to have a rugged feel to it, like its been washed a few to many times.

Thanks
Sypris

guardians.jpg

Dude! Nice

Hey invert em so i can see it on black.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
eh.... I like the second one, but the first looks like garbage with an inverted spade. I put it up though to show you guys.

Sypris

guardians2.jpg

Also with the price of making a shirt that second one would be really exspensive I bet, thats why I like the white T-shirts better. Plus every dealer has black shirts, time to change it up and go white.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
With a bit of detailing and a loss of the cloud-iness (yes its a real word leave me alone)
THe first one could be killer.

The second one is pretty good as is.

Nice work!
~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for the comments, The "cloudy-ness" is from the pictures I got. Was to much detail on the bottom to deal with, so I just flared it outwards. Can't really tell that much on the white T's but the black one looks like a big grey stain. Second one is still my favorite, black or white.

Sypris

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Thanks for the comments, The "cloudy-ness" is from the pictures I got. Was to much detail on the bottom to deal with, so I just flared it outwards. Can't really tell that much on the white T's but the black one looks like a big grey stain. Second one is still my favorite, black or white.

Sypris

Well ya did a good job.
Hmm how about a shirt that has a bike or guardian back Like the back of a playing card. On the whole back of the shirt and then on the front its like a big playing card.

So like the ace of spades on the front with the whole design on the back.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
If Theory 11 uses my designs.... can I have one? haha or at least put Sypris some where on the shirt please.

Love you long time
Sypris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results