theory11 gear

Sep 2, 2007
Video game equals good idea

EDIT: this thread is attaining legendary status, lets keep it going! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Dont forget chuck norris.

=P

Here is the full name.

T11
The quest to find the answer.

=P

Hey, don't forget about Chuck Liddell or Iron Mike -- he'll bite your ear off.

theory11: The quest to find the eleventh axiom of magic. It can have an easter egg, where one can play as Uncle Carl.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Did you make those sprites yet jordan?
also the game should have you start as a laymen, and as you get further in the story mode, you collect a theory of magic (levitation, transposition, etc)
and once you get all of them you can perforom all types of magic! and once you unlock the 11th theory you get the secret character.
Oh and this just popped into my head: Waynes special move, using sinful to slam a quarter into an enemy, or using stigmata to drain out their blood or something.

------Richard

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Did you make those sprites yet jordan?
also the game should have you start as a laymen, and as you get further in the story mode, you collect a theory of magic (levitation, transposition, etc)
and once you get all of them you can perforom all types of magic! and once you unlock the 11th theory you get the secret character.
Oh and this just popped into my head: Waynes special move, using sinful to slam a quarter into an enemy, or using stigmata to drain out their blood or something.

------Richard

No sorry.
i havent been able to muster up enough energy to do that.
=P

But yeah that would be fun.

~Jordan Garret

Sep 2, 2007
Oh my gosh, I just got an Idea from visiting the criss angel website!
how about t11 affliction t shirts! that would be so awesome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results