theory11 - GLITCH by daniel+Madison :: RELEASED

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I think if you know the mechanics of the Click change, you can certainly figure out the mechanics for this little change.

Not bad i suppose.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I think if you know the mechanics of the Click change, you can certainly figure out the mechanics for this little change.

Not bad i suppose.

I agree, but some people out there will find this 1-on-1 useful. As for me I will wait for next week's, cant wait to see what the future holds.

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

Not bad i suppose.

I know the mechanics of the Click Change. However, I'm the type of person that won't use or perform something unless I actually buy the material. After watching a clip, if I can see how its done, I still won't use it without buying it first because without first seeing the preview in the first place, I would not had gotten the idea for it. Its unethical to use material that someone put out without buying it first. So even though I can see how he's doing it and I could probably do this change by watching the video a few times, I disagree with the idea of doing it.

-Doug

Jan 10, 2009
I know the mechanics of the Click Change. However, I'm the type of person that won't use or perform something unless I actually buy the material. After watching a clip, if I can see how its done, I still won't use it without buying it first because without first seeing the preview in the first place, I would not had gotten the idea for it. Its unethical to use material that someone put out without buying it first. So even though I can see how he's doing it and I could probably do this change by watching the video a few times, I disagree with the idea of doing it.

-Doug

If something that can we be worked out from the trailer is being sold, then i personally think it should'nt be sold. It's a classic arguement in which i've even heard aaron fisher claiming it is not unethical.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Wow. This is pretty much exactly the same thing as a friend created/showed at a jam session a little while ago. Is it worth making a 1-on-1 for? In my opinion no, but other people may well like it so good on you guys and keep it up.

Jul 27, 2008
www.youtube.com
i dont know i feel like if this was going to be a down load it should have been free. u can basically figure it out from watching it. no offense. i love daniels stuff.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK

-Doug

That's fair enough and i agree. I didn't say i would perform Glitch or Election or any other 1on1 just because i figured it out. Would you perform your own version of the effect though? Is that unethical?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results