THEORY11 MUSIC HELP

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello everyone!

Does anybody know any theory11 music that appears as background music in the trailers for the Theory11 products? I'm going to a talent show and I really enjoy this Theory11 music and I want to use it for it. To be specific, does anyone know the background music for Scarlet or Zandman Book Test? Please put it here!

Thanks!

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Also...At the website, they're so many different pieces! Could you please tell me the ones you use so that I can also use it too. It has to be very magic themed. Please do that! Or you can give me the Theory11 music itself!

Also...At the website, they're so many different pieces! Could you please tell me the ones you use so that I can also use it too. It has to be very magic themed. Please do that! Or you can give me the Theory11 music itself!
Try and find music that is unique to you. I use Epidemic Sound for my music, you just have to put the work to set the mood. Also I'm not trying to adjust your set but for a talent show try to have more visual magic.

Reactions: Dustrod

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Is it possible to recommend it to me by stating the names so that it wouldn't take a lot of time for me to find one. Just name me a few that is close to the T11 music

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
For T11 music specifically there was an album put out called, I believe, The Deceptions Project.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
It seems like I need to pay money in order to get the volume. Please tell me which exactly to get because I don't want to get scammed from those websites. Thanks! :D

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I got it from Wayne Houchin's site a long time ago. It doesn't seem to be available there any more, and I honestly don't know if Dana Hocking even still has a web presence, all I can find is a FB page - https://www.facebook.com/dana.hocking.1 . I would guess the listings I'm seeing are probably pirate sites due to how cheap they are.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results