theory11 needs a cool cell phone trick

Oct 16, 2007
well,we got lots of card stuff a cion trick,all the stuff from wayne coming out..i think it would be cool if theory 11 releases a killer cell phone effect.like something that blows behold the scarebeus and phoneomenon right outta the water...what do u think ?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
i would love that
one... because i have no idea how phone tricks work
and
two... i would like to be able to do a phone trick

I just usually take a picture of a card, use it as a screensaver. Force the card, pass to top palm off then put the deck on the phone and push down on the screen and ta da it's their card and it's not in the deck.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
California
maybe you could send t11 a text message or something. then in exactly five minutes, it will text you a message like "3 of Diamonds" . or better yet, you could text them with someone's number, and it would text THEM the message. and it could be free. that'd be a nice trick.

maybe you could send t11 a text message or something. then in exactly five minutes, it will text you a message like "3 of Diamonds" . or better yet, you could text them with someone's number, and it would text THEM the message. and it could be free. that'd be a nice trick.

That would be pretty amazing....except setting up something like that is pricey, and it would have to cost us like 25 cents a message or something.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
UK
There are already a couple of decent cell phone effects... especially the new one from the creators of Flare

Sep 1, 2007
New Cell Phone Trick:

Take the spectator's cell phone and transform it into a live, very hungry rat.

Sep 2, 2007
New Cell Phone Trick:

Take the spectator's cell phone and transform it into a live, very hungry rat.
How about turning your spectator's cell phone into your cell phone, with the cell phone of the spectator finding its way into your pocket -- a cell phone transposition.

Further, I'm not a big fan of turning a cell phone, which is worth hundreds of dollars, into a rat -- unless it's Mickey Mouse. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
How about turning your spectator's cell phone into your cell phone, with the cell phone of the spectator finding its way into your pocket -- a cell phone transposition.

Further, I'm not a big fan of turning a cell phone, which is worth hundreds of dollars, into a rat -- unless it's Mickey Mouse. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Mickey Mouse a rat?!

This... this is...madness...

THIS...IS...SPARTA!

Aug 31, 2007
This isn't a cellphone trick, but just wanted to mention it:

Felipe Abreu's trick called Palm Prick is pretty cool. It's done with a pocket PC, though. But those who are interested in magic with technology, check it out.

- harapan. magic!

Oct 31, 2007
Some PDA / Blackberrys allow you to pretty much do a cellphone mindreader. I'm sure if you look hard enough and find one for cheap, you could do it yourself. All you really need is a camera, or the internet on your PDA.

But that's only possible with PDA's like Blackberrys or the Motorola Q.

I think a cell phone Transposition would be amazing. I should try to think of an ingenious cell phone trick, I use a simple effect now but, with todays technology anything is possible.

-RA69

Oct 16, 2007
yeah the cell phone switch would be cool,but could be accomplished wth pick pocketing (not exposure,its not magic)

Oct 6, 2007

I like it. Get it done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results