Theory11 on MySpace

Well unless he hacked into the T11 servers and planted that image there, he didn't just make it. Look; it's on the official theory11.com website.

Now how the hell did he find it?!?! :p

I really don't find it to be anything that GROUNDBREAKING... so I'll just post how I found it:

I went to the main homepage and opened the source. Then in the source I did a search for all of the .jpg images. (Just click "Find in page", then type ".jpg"). I was really bored and it was 3 a.m. :p. I looked at a bunch of them and found the Myspace page.

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
Facebook... ?

I just googled that right now. Apparently it's not a codename for a library, but rather a "social networking website."

I do not have a "Facebook." Why I am behind on these technological advances, such as Facebook, MySpace, and deodorant? :confused:

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook... ?

I just googled that right now. Apparently it's not a codename for a library, but rather a "social networking website."

I do not have a "Facebook." Why I am behind on these technological advances, such as Facebook, MySpace, and deodorant? :confused:

Cheers,
JTM
Haha. Oh Jack, when will we teach you the ways of technology. It's basically like a myspace, yet has become all the rage now.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results