theory11 playing cards : Rumors? Confirm?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Could one of the theory11 staff/crew set the record straight?

Don't want to post any details quite yet on which decks we're looking to bring to the site, but we are working on a few very hard-to-get decks that we'll be posting more information about in the coming weeks. No current plans to carry normal Bikes at this time, however, as Costco's price and convenience is hard to beat.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I would to see T11 stock some more generic supply-esque material. Flash paper more-so but thats just because I dont want to put through an order to E for something so small.

Not to change the topic or anything, but I can't see why not. Both sites would be a small order. What would be the difference of ordering flash paper from E and flash paper from T11?

Am I the only one that doesn't see the point in what I call "loyalty shopping"?

I'm not saying you're doing such a thing conjure_pitch, it just sparked something I'd thought about before. :) No offence intended to you.

- Sean

Jan 27, 2008
Yo Johnny if your getting in rare but possibly affordable cards could you get some old studs? Because we can get pretty much everything else from ebay. Well, old studs as well, but they're sort of pricey.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results