theory11 roundtable - Wayne Houchin

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight is Saturday, November 29th, and we are two days away from theory11's official release of THREAD by W:H.

Tonight, we'll be holding a special edition theory11 roundtable discussion with W:H. This is our tenth recorded roundtable discussion, with past discussions available in the archive.

Ask any question you wish - everything is fair game. We will select some of the best questions to be answered live in a podcast posted tonight at 11:30pm EST. Questions should be relevant, topical, and appropriate in order to promote a great discussion on magic, Wayne's experience, Thread, and everything in between.

All questions must be submitted on or before 10:00pm EST. One random member whose question is asked during the podcast will receive one of the signed spools of thread used in the production of the Thread DVD. Ask away, and look forward to having a great discussion tonight.

UPDATE :: Tonight's roundtable discussion has been posted. Listen to it now here, or download the MP3 directly here.

Mar 29, 2008
What inspired you to actually try and shove balls of thread in your eye? Did it require some persistence! And what can we expect next from the Houchin powerhouse?

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
1) why did you decide to release Thread?? other than for the money.

2) have you experienced any permanent damage from Thread or any other tricks you have performed??

3) what did you eat for lunch today?

-Kyle

Nov 10, 2007
How did magic first interest you?
What age did you begin magic?
How did you come about thread?
What type of magic did you first do close up , cards, coins?

Nov 30, 2007
It seems like you like tricks that involve the magician really putting on an impressive presentation patter (like stopping the heart in control or pulling thread out of your eye), how important is patter to you?

Can your dog perform Thread? Lol

D

Deleted member 2755

1. One thing I LOVED about Thread was the ability to see you actually perform on stage. We saw more than just Thread. We saw you open your show, see how you talked to your audience, and perform for them. Are there any chances of you releasing a DVD of your full performance? I would love to see your show and then watch the whole thing again with commentary. One of the best ways to learn is by watching others and I would love to see a full show DVD from you.

2. I noticed from your Control DVD that you have your share of good card magic as well as a good amount of bizarre magic such as Thread and Stigmata. How do you tie that together?

3. What is your involvement with Paul Harris? I'm looking forward to seeing some stuff with you and him in True Astonishments and possibly other projects.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results