theory11 - Shipping Price

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
For those comparing our prices to others - please keep in mind that the cost of our custom decks are literally $4.00/deck (in some cases more) less than other popular online retailers.

For example, I personally made a comparison with another popular site and found a brick of any custom deck from theory11 - with the destination being London - was $3.00 less for First-Class USPS and $1.00 less for Priority Mail USPS. Factor in the price difference between the cost of the decks themselves - and it equates to nearly a $10 difference. I'd say that's pretty competitive.

That said, we're actively working on making our shipping charges as economical as humanly possible - and have some pretty dope changes to this system in the works. More to come.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Just to see myself type----> Theory11 is one of the only places I feel comfortable ordering from. My decks have always come in excellent condition. I have had many times with "E" or penguin where 1 whole side (4 decks) were banged in or on EBAY where nicely wrapped as they are the 14 decks in the envelope come in with 1 side damaged. I do not mind the shipping if it means better packaging.

Nov 8, 2007
Jon's totally right.

This is why whenever I order something I order from the place that gives me the best overall deal--product + shipping cost. Sometimes you pay two dollars extra on the product but save four dollar on the shipping, or vica versa. All comes down to that final number.

May 9, 2008
Minnesota, USA. But still. I can't personally ship a brick of cards to Germany for less than $40. Shipping overseas is not cheap.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results