Theory11 Shipping

Sep 1, 2007
columbus GA
Ok theory11 is the worst of shipping stuff now i live in georgia ok and the theory11 producted shiped form South Caroline(sorry if misspelled) so iv got the standered 4-7 shipping iv waited 7 days already and it has not came

ellusionist iv bought stuff from them now there shop is in california ok remember im in georgia now thats a long way and i get the standered 4-7 shipping IT GOT HERE IN TWO DAYS so theory11 try to speed up your shipping

-Jay.C

D

Deleted member 2755

You can't really blame Theory 11 for that. That is out of their control. That has to do with the United States Postal Service.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Try fixing your grammar. Complaining will get you nowhere. If you have a problem, submit a support ticket. There's nothing we can do for you.

E's shipping has nothing to do with T11, so don't go comparing these things.

Feb 8, 2008
That's weird. I got my order in record time (4 days for standard). Ellusionist would have cost twice as much for one day earlier.

Once the package leaves Theory11 it is out of their hands. If you have any complaints/questions, submit a support ticket to Theory11 Support. All questions/inquiries are answered within 12-24 business hours.

Taken from the Theory11 Shipping Options page.

All shipping times are estimates provided by the shipping carrier, only. Once the order leaves our warehouse, we unfortunately have no control over how long it takes to get in yo' handz.

Mitchell

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd chime in here. Please note that the allotted times described on our shipping page our accurate 99.99316% of the time. However, there are rare instances where it may take a day or two longer to arrive. Please note that the arrival times outlined include business days only. That is, they don't factor in weekends or holidays (excluding Boxing Day or JB's Birthday).

For the most part, once an order leaves our warehouse (within 24 hours), we have no control over how fast it is delivered, although we do cross our fingers and think happy thoughts.

That said, if you should ever encounter any issues with your shipment please file a support ticket with us and we'll take care of you ASAP.

Hope this helps!

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am sory but I am going to sound rude...

If you have this kids website (http://flourishes101.webs.com), I think he is just waiting for his theory11 dvd's so he can rip them off like he did with his other stuff on that site.

Aside from that, if you complain on this forum about shipping times, what are we going to do, we can just tell you to submit a support ticket, that is all we can do, and I am sure you could help yourself to clicking the contact us link.

I just seen this kids website and wow, I had to be a little mean, it was necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
to hell i cant:mad:

really now...if you dislike this place soooo much apart from possibly ripping off their tricks why dont you just not shop here anymore. I mean seriously its been said 100000 times that its not theory11's fault if the shipping is slow its ups or usps depending on which shipping you've paid for.Coming on here and demanding everything be changed just for you is DEFINATLEY not acceptable, especially when it seems your just gonna rip off the trick anyway. I'll say it once more if E is so great and there shipping is so fantastic why dont you just shop over there, no one is forcing you to stay here at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results