Theory11 Videos

I have notice lately that Andrei is edit the videos. I wonder what's Wayne and Dana doing? Are they working on the TOOC project? or are they working on some other secret project that T11 is hiding from us.......I just wonders.......:rolleyes:

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
I have notice lately that Andrei is edit the videos. I wonder what's Wayne and Dana doing? Are they working on the TOOC project? or are they working on some other secret project that T11 is hiding from us.......I just wonders.......:rolleyes:

1st u'r english....bad:p
2nd.....yes, dana and WH are probably working on TOOC.
3rd....this topic doesn't make sense just pure speculation topic made of boredom

but still...what do you guys think:p

your kidding right? they've been working like non-stop on THREAD

I'm pretty sure that they're done w/ Thread along time ago and right now is the last phase of the production which is waiting the DVD to be deliver to Wayne's house so he can release it on Nov something (I forgot). That's just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
they still have plenty to do like figuring out distribution, advertising and finalizing the products as well as getting the contest ready for this wednesday. all and all id say they are a bit busy to be flying all the way to vegas and back every couple days. dont worry, they will be back to working on T11 products soon enough

Nov 4, 2008
from what i heard i don't think this is true tho but i heard Wayne Houchin was done with theory 11 ans E and was going solo and thread was his first solo release and there will be more and he is on is own but i don't believe it just what i heard

Sep 3, 2007
from what i heard i don't think this is true tho but i heard Wayne Houchin was done with theory 11 ans E and was going solo and thread was his first solo release and there will be more and he is on is own but i don't believe it just what i heard

Let's try not to start any rumors now. Strangely enough though he isn't on the Artists page so it could be true.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results