theory11's Five New Releases?

Jan 22, 2012
Okay after thinking about I can say that three out of the five releases are probably going to be Rebels (confirmed), regeneration, and rebel uncut sheets!

Jun 26, 2009
I hope that Monument will come out this Friday. I cant wait for it :)

No possible way. Zach Mueller is a good friend of mine and we were talking about this recently. Think about it. They JUST finished filming. There is A LOT to edit. Don'T expect it for a while.

-Zach

PS yes my name is zach too hahah

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Confirmed,

Rebels

Silver Monarchs

Regeneration

Archive (Not sure if it is considered a "release" per say)

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
My guess: Regeneration, Rebels, Silver Monarchs, The Archive and a download... My guess is something awesome from Mathieu Bich.

Feb 14, 2012
So far we know about the Rebels, Silver Monarchs, Regeneration, and the Archive. And remember, Zach said that we will never guess something else that is being released, so let's guess outside the box. It has to be something secret they have not hinted at at all. Maybe a project/DVD from Mathieu Bich?

ive just re-watched the last 3 episodes of expose so im almost certain now that the five releases are; the archive (whatever it actually is), regeneration, charity water sale, rebels and silver monarchs. So excited.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
I only see the charity decks are 5 dollars, White Monarchs, Rebels, and Blake's effect. What is the other release?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results