Three Days. Three Videos.

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
Ok, so here is the deal...

Because of the swine flu i got 3 free days ( yes i live in México)... starting tomorrow i'll be able to record some magic vids, my problems are (and at the same time the reason why i am writing this):

- Im all alone here =S (i dont have any magic buddies =( )
- Im having troubles with the effects because im alone so i cant record things properly.
- The effects i use when i perform are usually too long or involve an spectator i have tried recording those effects but hte last time I released them at youtube they didnt get the effect at all =S... here's an example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_763LDdZAME

So if anybody is kind enough to give me an advise on which kind of tricks (chances are i know how to do it or i at the very least own the dvd) or lives in México (and its not infected =P) im all ears...

Oh and i forgot...

If you are able or willing to create 3 magic vids in 3 days lets make it a challenge!

Thanks....

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico

why would you want to release that many videos in 3 days... especially if quality is lacking. shouldnt you just sit down and work on your sleights?

And you say that based on what?

this is precisely why im doing this, to see where am i? (in terms of level or something).

EXCUSE me if im not good enough for you but im not willing to believe on what you say unless you can prove you are better than me and not just an xcmer with a god complex or at the very least comment on what is wrong... GOD! i hate haters...

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
And you say that based on what?

this is precisely why im doing this, to see where am i? (in terms of level or something).

EXCUSE me if im not good enough for you but im not willing to believe on what you say unless you can prove you are better than me and not just an xcmer with a god complex or at the very least comment on what is wrong... GOD! i hate haters...

He is actually not hating you, and it is actually a good thing what he said to you, If you perform regularly on the streets to people without a camera, then go ahead! im sure you will do fine, but if its your first time going, and you plan to record, that's something I really don't suggest, dont take comments like that to personal bro! he is trying to help like everybody else here:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results