ThreeFry or Unicoin?

Feb 2, 2008
thinking of learning some new coin tricks, threefry or unicoin?
and please tell me if anyone has other recommendations:)

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Hellbound is nice - check out the one on one for that, I use it quite alot really - it's very cheeky and looks pretty magical :)

I'd say pick up Unicoin out of those 2 really...but that's just me - if you want to play around with some really nice visual coin stuff Homer's stuff is pretty sexy.

I've never really been too into my coin magic, but I love to play around with a coin two into coin 1 super routine - there's lots in there that people just don't see coming, anyone with the DVDs will agree!

D.

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
the best thing about Threefry or Unicorn is that you end clean by ending with the same number of coins that you start out with, so you don't have to build in a way to get rid of extra coins you are palming.

The coins for Unicoin need to be very soft though, to prevent them from "talking" - making noise when they rub against each other. Soft coins help Threefry too, but less so.

So Threefry is my recommendation. Chris does a great job of explaining it. You'll have fun doing it for people or in the mirror.

As far as Homer's stuff goes...if you are new to coin magic it's not really the place to start. But if you have the money to spend, his DVDs are beautifully produced and there is a lot to learn from them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results